Páginas

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nobody Knows me




I've had so many lives since I was a child and I realise how many times I've died
I'm not that kind of guy sometimes I feel shy I think I can fly closer to the sky
No ones telling you how to live your life but it's a setup until you're fed up
This world is not so kind people trap your mind 
It's so hard to find someone to admire
I… I sleep much better at night I feel closer to the light
Now I'm gonna try to improve my life
It's no good when you're misunderstood but why should I care? 
What the world thinks of me? Won't let a stranger give me a social disease.
It's no good when you're misunderstood
I don´t want no lies, I don't watch TV, I don't waste my time! Won't read a magazine
It's no fun but the damage is done. I don't want a social disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment